• To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
• Relevant and quality academic/research programmes
• Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
• Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
Some of the Functions of IQAC are:
• Development and application of quality benchmarks
• Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
• Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
• Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
• Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
• Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality
• Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
• Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.